2011/12/06

EncryptOnClick - A Safe and Easy Way to Keep Your Data Under Lock and Key

I have to question the safety of my file data when I save that data to an online file service. I know that these online services tell us that they would never do anything to compromise our data and that our data is safe in their hands. If you are like me, when it comes to any sensitive files that I store online, I will take a few moments to encrypt those sensitive files to practically eliminate any possibility of those files from ever being compromised.  This gives me some sense of satisfaction that my files are safe; plus, I am taking advantage of backing up those files off site (away from my main computer).
The encryption utility that I use, that can be installed on your PC or used as a portable application is called EncryptOnClick.
EncryptOnClick
EncryptOnClick is like hiring your own highly experienced data security guard who ensures the files you want to keep safe and out of view from others, stay that way.
I think what sells me on this application is its’ simplicity, that it uses a very secure encryption and decryption method (256-bit AES encryption), that it can encrypt multiple files in a batch, that it has file compression built in to reduce the file size during the encryption, that I can carry it around on my flash drive and that it is FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment